A Tribute to My Dad – Happy 60th!

by 7:27 pm 0 comments
Today (17/4) would have been my dad's 60th birthday! Yup, SIXTY! And suddenly, I miss him for so many reasons.

Today, I took flowers to his grave for his birthday. I realized today what I truly lost.

My normal is gone, a piece of me is gone, my Dad is gone, and My Best friend is gone. But I know he knows how special today is and how much I love him.

Today, Dad, I celebrate you and how your life changed my world, I celebrate how much you have given me, I celebrate because you shared your life with me.

Today, I ask God to hold your hands and soul. I love you. Until we meet again, rest with Allah.

Love always, Makayasa. 

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment